A community to nurture the next generation of advocates for the Symphony, designed by and for Peoria’s next generation.
Demographic: Individuals and couples, generally in their thirties and forties, who appreciate music, art, and culture
Requirements: Contribute at least $21/month (=$250 annual gift) to the PSO’s Annual Fund*
*The PSO fiscal year runs June 1 to May 31. “Da Capo” recurring monthly donors, depending when they join, may not make it to the $250 threshold in their first year of membership, and that is OK.
Forté Member Benefits Summary:
- Special discounted ticket packages
- Invitations to events and activities
- Recognition as a philanthropist who supports the PSO (anonymous upon request)
- Leadership opportunities
Forté Member Benefit Detail:
- Ticket discounts and special offers:
- Zone Two Seat Discounts for Full subscription
- First year as a subscriber: 50% off a full season subscription in Zone 2 seating (eight concerts for $180)
- In subsequent years of Forté membership Forté members are eligible for a 25% off of a full season subscription in Zone 2 ($266 at current prices)
- Forté Flex Pass four concert vouchers for $100
- May be used in any combination (e.g. all four tickets redeemed for one concert or a pair of tickets to two shows, etc.)
- If using for a World Artist concert, a $10 upcharge per voucher is required
- Limit of two passes per Forte member/household
- Seats assignments are available up to two weeks prior to a concert and based on availability
- Vouchers may be redeemed two weeks in advance and at the door, based on availability.
- Social and/or networking opportunities:
- Events planned by the PSO staff (e.g. lunch and learn series with guest artists)
- Events planned by a committee of volunteers (e.g. pre or post-concert gatherings, an off-season trip to Ravinia Festival, etc.)
- Volunteer and Leadership Opportunities
- TBD as group develops
- We are looking for non-board members who will receive support from the board
- Basic leadership structure (Maybe President, VP and a Programming Chair)
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ regarding contributions for membership in Forté
- Membership is per household. There will be individuals and married couples; in both cases, they pay one membership.
- “Da Capo” recurring monthly donors, depending when they join, may not make it to the $250 threshold in their first year of membership, but will still be counted as members
- Recognizing that it might be financially difficult for many to make up the difference, they are welcomed as members, but their names won’t appear in all donor recognition lists until they hit $250 in a single fiscal year.
- Forté members who give at higher levels receive additional recognition and benefits of the higher levels of giving – e.g. one can belong to Forté and the Conductor’s Circle simultaneously, receiving benefits and recognition for both.
- Forté members will be recognized with a ƒ in the donor honor roll, further distinguishing them for philanthropic leadership at a young age.
FAQ regarding Forté member ticketing benefits:
- Payment plans are available for ticket packages; when paid in full, the tickets (or flex passes) are issued.
- A first year Forté member may purchase a flex pass, and in his or her second year be eligible for the 50% new subscriber offer.
- There are no discounts for Pick-4 subscriptions or single tickets.
Enroll in a one-time gift of $250 or higher – Click Here to Enroll
Enroll in a recurring gift of $21/month or higher – Click Here to Enroll
Contact us for questions or more information: 309.671.1096
Membership and Contributions:
Priscilla Slaughter, Director of Development and Patron Engagement
Ticket and Subscriptions: Susan Hoffman, Executive Director