Single tickets now on sale.
Cars fly, trees fight back, and monsters are on the loose in Harry’s second year at Hogwarts™ School of Witchcraft and Wizardry! This concert features the film Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets™ in high-definition, on a giant screen, while the Peoria Symphony Orchestra performs John Williams’ unforgettable score live. Relive every magical moment as the music brings life to a story that has enchanted the world.
Feel free to come dressed in your favorite wizarding attire! You can be a part of a Costume Showcase prior to the concert and during intermission! The winner will receive a prize!
Contestants will post pictures of themselves and their costume to their social media account, with the hashtag #HarryPotterInConcert and tag the Peoria Symphony Orchestra (@peoriasymphony on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram); this is the entry method for the contest. The Peoria Symphony Orchestra will randomly select one of the entrants.
· Costumes must be from or inspired by the world of Harry Potter. Get creative!
· No masks or covered faces allowed.
· This is a family friendly event, so please keep that in mind when planning your costume.
· Any props or accessories (including hats) must be able to be easily stowed out of the way during the concert. Please be conscious of any costume elements that may obstruct the view of other patrons or cause distractions during the concert.
· Employees of the Symphony or Venue, and members of the immediate family of any such persons, are not eligible to participate and win.
This is a premium concert.
You cannot exchange another subscription ticket for this concert. Group discounts do not apply to this concert. Please note that the concert will begin promptly at 7:00 PM.
HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. WIZARDING WORLD trademark and logo © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s19)
Concert Support Provided By
This program is partially supported by a grant from the Illinois Arts Council Agency.
Orchestra Support Provided By