Peoria Symphony Orchestra offers a menu of sponsorship opportunities. Whether you sponsor a concert, underwrite a guest artist, or host an audience appreciation reception, we have options at various levels to meet your objectives.
We understand that each organization seeks unique goals and objectives from sponsorship; whether you seek marketplace visibility, client entertainment options, or employee benefits, we are happy to customize benefits to meet your needs.
The 120th season is now underway.
The 65th Annual Student Concert on Friday, April 27, 2018 is titled “Rome: A Symphonic Adventure.” This concert, which is presented by the Peoria Symphony Guild, will once again allow thousands of Central Illinois students to experience a live symphony performance. Sponsorship opportunities are still available.
We expect to finalize plans for the 2018-2019 season soon. Stay tuned!
- $15,000 Platinum Concert Sponsor — available for any concert, including Student Concert
- $10,000 Gold Concert Sponsor — available for any concert, including Student Concert
- $5,000 Silver Concert Sponsor — available for any concert, including Student Concert
- $2,500 Bronze Concert Sponsor — available for any concert, including Student Concert
PSO Resident Artist Weeks (PSORAW) – These exciting weeks of innovative community outreach draw much interest. Opportunities are available at $2,500 and $5000.
Whether providing opportunities for expanding musical knowledge for children or adults, or providing a sense of community among Symphony patrons, these events bring people together to deepen appreciation of the arts and foster a sense of community.
- $5,000 Audience Appreciation Reception — Five select concert dates
- $2,500 Musical Discovery — three-part family learning series on WTVP (ages 5-10)
- $1,000 — Recognition as a sponsor on one of the three Musical Discovery programs
For questions or more information, email Priscilla Slaughter, Director of Development or call 309.495.0564.