Peoria Symphony Orchestra offers a menu of sponsorship opportunities. Whether you sponsor a concert, underwrite a guest artist, or host an audience appreciation reception, we have options at various levels to meet your objectives.
We understand that each organization seeks unique goals and objectives from sponsorship; whether you seek marketplace visibility, client entertainment options, or employee benefits, we are happy to customize benefits to meet your needs.
We have an exciting season with fantastic concerts underway!
The upcoming Annual Student Concert, which is presented by the Peoria Symphony Guild, will once again allow thousands of Central Illinois students to experience a live symphony performance. Sponsorship opportunities are still available.
- $15,000 Platinum Concert Sponsor — available for any concert, including the annual Student Concert
- $10,000 Gold Concert Sponsor — available for any concert, including the annual Student Concert
- $5,000 Silver Concert Sponsor — available for any concert, including the annual Student Concert
- $2,500 Bronze Concert Sponsor — available for any concert, including the annual Student Concert
PSO Resident Artist Weeks (PSORAW) – These exciting weeks of innovative community outreach draw much interest. Opportunities are available at $2,500 and $5,000.
Whether providing opportunities for expanding musical knowledge for children or adults, or providing a sense of community among Symphony patrons, these events bring people together to deepen appreciation of the arts and foster a sense of community.
- $5,000 Audience Appreciation Reception — Five select concert dates
- $2,500 Resident Artist Week (RAW) Support
- $1,000 — Lead Sponsor for Fundraising Events
For questions or more information, email Priscilla Slaughter, Director of Development or call 309.495.0564.