The following auditions are currently scheduled:
Oboe 3/ English Horn
Section Bass Trombone
Auditions: Monday, May 20, 2019
Application Deadline: May 2, 2019
Please check back for all audition repertoire.
For all Applications, send to Peoria Symphony Orchestra, 101 State Street, Peoria, IL 61602
- One-page Resume
- Cover Letter
- $40 refundable application fee – checks made payable to Peoria Symphony Orchestra
All applications materials must be received at the PSO offices by May 2, 2019.
- Depending on the number of applicants a resume round may be necessary.
- First live round will be behind a screen.
- The $40 application fee will be refunded upon audition appearance. Deposits are forfeited if you cancel after the audition application deadline.
- A lottery will be drawn the day of auditions to determine audition order.
- Location details and check-in time will be sent two weeks prior to the audition.
- Upon receiving your resume and deposit, all subsequent correspondence will be sent via email. Please remember to include your email address on your resume.
- The Peoria Symphony Orchestra is a per-service orchestra.
Please send all questions to: Michelle Seibert, Artistic Operations Coordinator PSOoperations@peoriasymphony.org
You may send us a resume at any time to be considered for the PSO substitute player list.
Please send to:
Peoria Symphony Orchestra
101 State Street
Peoria, IL 61602
or email to PSOoperations@peoriasymphony.org